当前所在位置: 首页 > 英语毕业论文 > 正文

简单的英语口语交际对话(通用40篇)(第4页)

8 次下载 12 页 38378 字【 字体:

论文指导服务

毕业论文网专业团队提供毕业设计、论文写作指导及相关咨询服务

论文指导 毕业设计 答辩咨询
微信号已复制到剪贴板

  当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。

  G: OK. Fine.

  好极了。

  B : Please enjoy your stay.

  祝您住宿愉快。

  Taking a guest to the room

  简单的英语口语交际对话9

  A: Goodbye, Mr. Smith. I hope you’ll have a pleasant trip home. [hug]

  (再见,史密斯先生。祝你一路顺风。)[拥抱]

  B: Thanks. I had a wonderful time here.

  (谢谢。在这里我过得很愉快。)

  简单的英语口语交际对话10

  A: Well, Daniel, I’m afraid I have to say good-bye now. The train leaves in fifteen minutes.

  (嗯,丹尼尔,我想我该说再见了,火车15分钟以后就开车了。)

  B: I wish you didn’t have to leave so soon. Have a nice trip!

  (真希望你别这么快就走。旅途愉快!)

  A: Thanks. I’m looking forward to seeing you again soon.

  (谢谢,盼望很快再见到你!)

  B: Me, too. Take care. [Hug]

  (我也是,保重。)[拥抱]

  简单的英语口语交际对话11

  A: Oh, they are calling the passengers to board the plane now. Thank you so much for seeing me off. Goodbye. [Hug]

  (噢,该登机了,谢谢你来送我。再见。)[拥抱]

  B: Goodbye. Have a good flight! Say hello to your wife for me.

  (再见,一路顺风!代我向你夫人问好。)

  A: Thank you. Let’s keep in touch.

  简单的英语口语交际对话12

  F: Welcome aboard!

  欢迎你来本公司工作!

  C: Thank you, Im delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald。

  谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布奇华先生。

  F: Call me Buck, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. Its easier。

  叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇纳客·布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

  C: Id prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isnt it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of ones family name?

  我更愿意称呼您布奇华先生。用别人的姓做昵称,不是很不礼貌吗?

  F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name。

  嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的姓。

  F: Its been our tradition ever since the company was small. And dont worry about the disrespectful business. OK?

  在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

  C: Ill try。

  我会试试看。

  F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted as a sign of flippancy or lax discipline. Get it?

  好。不过。如果有外人在时,比如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、女士或任何适当的称谓。对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?

  C: Yes, sir。

  是的,先生。

  F: (Laughing) And dont sir me either. Now Ill show you your private office。

  (笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。

  简单的英语口语交际对话13

  Michael: My computer is really going crazy today.

  迈克尔:今天我的电脑真的要发疯了。

  Billy: Have you tried re-booting it?

  比利:你试过re-booting (重启动)了吗?

  Michael: I think the Big Kahoona would be really angry if she saw me kicking my PC.

  迈克尔:我觉得如果让头儿看见我踢我的电脑,她会很生气的。

  Billy: I dont mean that you should kick you computer! Have you tried to restart it?

  比利:我不是说你应该踢你的计算机!你试过重启动了吗?

  Michael: Do you think that would help?

  迈克尔:你觉得那有用吗?

  Billy: Maybe. What error message are you getting?

  比利:可能。你得到什么样的错误信息?

  Michael: It says that I have too much email.

  迈克尔:它说我的电子邮件太多了。

  Billy: How many emails do you have in your inbox?

  比利:你的收信箱里有多少封电子邮件?

  Michael: About 10,000!

阅读全文